Amazon jobs 2021 – Support Analyst
Amazon jobs : Amazon is looking to hire KDP support analyst at Hyderabad. Freshers as well as experienced candidates are eligible for this position. Eligible and interested candidates can find the further details and apply link below.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary point of contact between Amazon and vendors/content publishers that utilize the KDP tool to upload material for sale on Amazon’s Kindle store. The KDP Support Analyst will be the primary point of contact for vendors utilizing the KDP system, ensuring that all of their issues are addressed and the system runs properly. Strong candidates seeking a fast-paced, dynamic, demanding, inventive, and enjoyable work environment will find opportunities. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of a groundbreaking product that is revolutionizing the way people read.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to communicate comfortably with external parties such as clients and suppliers.
- Calls and emails from publications are processed and responded to.
- Answer questions posted on the KDP forums.
- Investigate any payment issues raised by consumers.
- Concerns about payments should be directed to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess any books that have become trapped in the system.
- Send issues and bugs to the development teams if they require engineering knowledge.
- The QA team will remove specific content when it is discovered.
- Vendors should be notified that their content has been deleted.
- Maintain and expand a knowledge base with specific vendor requests and responses.
- Work on coming up with answers to popular queries.
- Document process flows with the help of the customer care manager.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferred qualifications.
- It is strongly recommended that you have prior experience with web-enabled software products or services.
- Should be able to comprehend and reply to publishers on a difficult topic.
- It is extremely ideal to have a basic understanding of web technology and HTML.
- Strong analytic abilities are essential. Must be able to comprehend vendor issues, classify, document, and determine when and to whom to escalate them.
- Process-oriented and detail-oriented. Must be able to follow the procedure and capture interactions in a clear and simple way according to the standards.
- Prior experience with process improvement or six sigma projects is desired, but not essential.
- College grads are desired, but not required
This is a contract position for a term of six months.
|Position||KDP Support Analyst|
|Job type||Full time|
|Salary||3.25 LPA to 3.75 LPA|
Please click the below link to apply.